Friday, April 07, 2006

pics of edinburgh friends

Here, in no particular order, are some pictures of some of the friends I have made in Edinburgh. I wanted to get some of them up before I moved on to my Copenhagen post.

I will try to name names and specify countries. I can only guarantee on thing.....I will misspell names.

Hope you like them





jim (us) talking about football to anthony (canadian/irish/hong kong mut) and ian (scotland) at shadi's party










ian and shadi (uk via iran)




















ben (us) and ana (mexico)














brian (us) and anthony biking in the mud













me and my beard trying to make madhu (india) laugh













hamutal (israel) sidling up to the villager bar - one of our favorite haunts

















teambuilding exercise at a weekend in the highlands with trish (ireland) adrian the thunderfoot (ireland) anerban (india) annabell (germany) summit (india) shahed (bangladesh) matt (us) and me
















this is in the common room of my flat with pei (china), mei (china) and zoey (china)













a family friday dinner with merle and romy (both from south africa)













a party at ana and shalu's place with jay (canada) sporting an afro wig -- as you do -- and martin (england) wearing a cool hat....a reason for dance if ever there was one













more dancing led by summit













stretching before thursday football with justin (us) anthony and makis (greece) and an unknown leg













summit (india) and mariela (costa rica) surveying the scene at the opal lounge dance club












the finance guys trying to figure out something led by jay, jim (us) anthony and evan (canada)












anne (holland) dancing with rania (egypt) at the opal lounge on the last night in town












hiro (japan), shell (china and also in my exchange in copenhagen), annabell, saify (india), helga (iceland) and marc (spain) mugging at shadi's shindig












me and ian showing pearly whites


















nadia (barbados), aneela (trinidad), rania and brian somewhere doing something probably












anthony and laura (scotland) at one of shadi's many parties


















shadhed in the coolest t-shirt i have seen in a long time


















jay and marieke (holland) dancing at pivo bar


















justin and nick (england) drinking beer














machiko (japan), girgios and laura (us) all wearing red shirts









Hooray for friends!

No comments: